Lifestyle

BB social Dining

Love can be celebrated in many different ways, Valentines is just a gentle reminder to take a break from our daily routine and to make time for our loved ones whether they were your partner, parents or close friends and to take them to a beautiful place. There is no denying that a good food break is what we need to restore communication back with our beloved ones!

BB Social Dining is my new favorite venue in DIFC, located at Happiness street. BB Social Dining is a new restaurant/bar influenced by Eastern cuisine with a twist from the owner and the Head chef Alex Stumpf, along with both founders the wife-restaurateur Shabnum Stumpf and Spero Panagakis. I had the chance to meet them all and they were extremely welcoming and generous with their hospitality.

Having an architecture background, I tend to appreciate the interior details.

BB social dining is a Triplexes, connected with a single three story spiral stair which can make sense for several practical reasons. The ground and the first level have access to a backyard with a beautiful outdoor seating garden.

I loved how the interior of the place makes it really cozy. The use of blue bricks on the wall and mirror frames, the classic white gypsum molding of the huge window frame and the wooden flooring with square tiles of black and white. Also, the white and navy-blue stripes banquet seating and the mustard colored cushions added such fresh colors to the place along with the greenery planters on the wall. The natural light coming through the windows has a very calming and peaceful effect on our moods and emotions during the day, while at night the atmosphere changes completely with the use of proper lighting that sets the mood for a perfect dining experience. Plus, I was spoilt by flowers.ae with 50 stemmed gorgeous red roses, which added a beautiful bold touch to the place. I was surprised at how long the flowers lasted because they actually lived for almost a week. Definitely what every girl would want!

Nothing fixed my mood except for the perfect colorful latte art with the must try desert hot Fry Pan Brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries. Not to mention the Black sesame ice cream with sweet apple wontons and salted caramel injection, simply a dose of happiness in my adrenalin.

Stay tuned for my second post onto BB Social Dining and get familiar with their main menu.

” I can Expresso how much you Bean to me.”

” Retail is detail.”

Location: BB Social Dining , DIFC, Dubai

Photos by: tzesikailiovitsphotography

1. Simplement Lui
    February 7, 2018 at 9:56 am

What beautiful pictures and a superb outfit … fully in Valentine’s mood!

2. Tzesika Iliovits
    February 8, 2018 at 8:11 am

What a great place! Loved the location! Your outfit was on point for Valentine’s theme and the flowers were beautiful!!!

February 8, 2018 at 11:39 am

Thank you dear for your kind words 😍, i am glad you liked it ❤
    Have a beautiful day!
    Xox😘

February 8, 2018 at 11:41 am

Thank you Tzesika, the best photographer in town 😍 Enjoyed every moment of the photo shoot with you❤
    Have a wonderful day Angel!
    Xox😘

5. Renia
    February 8, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Oh my god! How cute is this place and how beautiful is their coffee….oh and that dessert!!
    Gosh…I wish I could check it!! So amazing!
    And you Sara…you look absolutely stunning dear!!
    Such a lovely post!!
    Kisses
    Renia

6. avry
    February 11, 2018 at 1:08 pm

You are so detailed and always making me feel like I’m there with you while reading your writing. That restaurant is hands down gorgeous and I love how your lip color matched the blue roses that then matched you Loubutions. You’re the most gorgeous thing. I seriously need to make Dubai a trip but I’m afraid I wouldn’t have time to actually enjoy all these beautiful places you’ve recommended.

February 12, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Thank you dear for your kind words 😍 I am glad you liked it, you should definitely visit Dubai soon ❤
    Have a beautiful day!
    Xox😘

February 12, 2018 at 6:28 pm

So glad to read this Renia I am really happy you like it, it is a beautiful place to dine! Thank you for your kind words, although I think nobody does styling like you!
    Thanks for stopping by 😘
    Have a wonderful day beautiful!
    Xox😘

9. Sarah Shafni
    February 13, 2018 at 5:32 am

This place looks amazing! You are definitely giving me valentine vibes here!
    everything about this is picture perfect! well done!

February 13, 2018 at 5:58 am

Thank you Sarah, Happy to hear that, The restaurant is just perfect for such occasion 😍 ❤
    Have a beautiful day!
    Xox😘

11. Mais
    February 13, 2018 at 6:38 am

OhmiGod this place looks amazing, perfect for valentine 😍♥️ Loved the restaurant interiors and their coffee ♥️ And can we discuss your outfit 😍 you look fab in red babe and red lipstick suites you 😍
    Happy valentine’s day gorgeous 😍♥️♥️♥️

12. Omnia
    February 13, 2018 at 8:06 am

Sara….. what an amazing post….l really loved the place…. its interior design…. i loved the vibes….

Best,

13. Salma
    February 13, 2018 at 9:38 am

The desert looks mouthwatering, love the red and mustard color contrast as well, havnet seen many pull off this color combination, 👌👌👌

14. Amina
    February 13, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Being a fellow interior designer myself, I have always read and admired Triplexes but have never seen one as a real walk through, think I might just pass by to this place of a design CASE STUDY.
    Thank you so much for sharing hidden treasure designs in Dubai <3 I gotta dine here soon!

15. Marwa Ezzeldin
    February 14, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Everything is on point in this article <3 the outfit, the colors, the interior design, the desserts and drinks and of course your beautiful smile and spirit as always <3 thank you for sharing with us such interesting places <3