Style

The power of language!

What defines happiness?

People naturally complicate life, but happiness can be felt in really simple moments such as;

by cleaning your room,

laughing with your friends,

spending quality time with your family,

going to the beach,

reading a book,

feeding a cat,

helping someone,

finishing your checklist of the week even though it is just a cycle and work never ends.

Moreover, I noticed a lot of people read daily motivational quotes for a that little bit of push.

Words can be a gentle reminder of your efforts, reminds you to keep moving forward and why you started trying to achieve your goals. A positive boost to reassure you that hard work is normal and nothing worth having comes easy.

Holding CEEcode’s bag with the word HAPPY felt like a strong statement, a message I am carrying. I just loved how every letter is colorful and I even painted each nail a different color just because. We should learn that not everything should be rational, if it doesn’t harm anyone and it makes you happy then hell yes!!!I think you should do it more and often. The spaghetti strap pleated dress from Twinset, complimented the theme beautifully, I can’t overstate how gorgeous it is when twirling around with it. I styled the dress with the heart print T-shirt from Twinset new campaign, and I adjusted the strap longer to have the oval shape of the front dress align with the heart of the T-shirt. However, I couldn’t complete my inspiration look without my stockings “love” from Wolford Dubai mall branch. Because it’s the smallest details that make you happy!

” Do more of what makes you HAPPY.”

” HAPPY girls are the prettiest.”  -Audrey Hepburn

Location: La mer, Dubai

Photos by: Mohammad Al Farran

1. Marie
    January 25, 2018 at 7:47 am

Tu dégages beaucoup de positivité 💖💖💖💖

2. Yasmin
    January 25, 2018 at 9:32 am

OMG!! love the shirt and the dress and how you are styling them … 😍😍

3. Marwa Ezzeldin
    January 25, 2018 at 10:19 am

Totally agree with all your beautiful words <3 I do believe that we can find happiness in many simple things around us. And after reading your words and seeing the beautiful colors and pieces you are using I became certain about this fact <3 Thank you for pushing us to see the beauty in this world through many things and through your tips and beautiful outfits <3

January 25, 2018 at 10:41 am

Thank you Marwa for your kind words and for you continuous support, i am really happy you liked it 😍
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend !
    Xox😘

January 25, 2018 at 10:50 am

Thank you gorgeous Yamine, i love this pleated dress as it allows me to style it in so many different ways😍
    Wishing you a beautiful day !
    Xox😘

January 25, 2018 at 10:53 am

Merci Marie😍
    Je vous souhaite une belle journée!
    Xox😘

7. Omnia
    January 25, 2018 at 2:46 pm

I agree with you…. happiness is everywhere, in many simple things..we just need to look around and start appreciate things.

Loved ur dress and the bag.

😘😘😘

8. Bozena K.
    January 25, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Well glad you wore a shirt;p This is really cool I haven’t seen a dress styled like that before, very unique in the best sense of the term!

9. Jasmin
    January 25, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Sara😍Habibti your blog is very uplifting and inspiring. This will help me stay positive especially when I feel exhausted. It will inspire me to stay strong and keep pushing through long hours of studying for my Nursing degree. Like you said, nothing worth having comes easy☝🏼👩🏻‍⚕️#PositiveVibesOnly

10. Caitlin | Beauty & Colour
    January 26, 2018 at 6:54 am

Those shots with all that movement with your skirt are so cool!

Beauty & Colour | Vegan Lifestyle Blog

January 28, 2018 at 5:05 am

Thank you gorgeous Jasmin, Thank you for passing by and i am glad you felt that way 😍
    Wishing you all the best on your Nursing degree and a beautiful day !
    Xox😘

January 28, 2018 at 5:07 am

Wishing you a beautiful day !
    Xox😘

January 28, 2018 at 5:13 am

Thank you beautiful Bozena, i am glad you liked it 😍
    Wishing you a beautiful day !
    Xox😘

January 28, 2018 at 5:23 am

Thank you gorgeous Omnia, and Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts 😍
    Wishing you a beautiful day !
    Xox😘

15. Ana
    January 31, 2018 at 6:13 pm

I completely agree with you babe! It’s the smallest details that make you happy, sometimes I get really caught up with life and forget it, but it’s nice to have reminders like that lovely bag! I really like that you painted your nails so colorful! You look so happy! xx
    Ana

16. Stella
    February 6, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Such a fantastic look darling! I love this look and how you layered and styled it! This dress is definitely made for twirling, right? 🙂
    I really love following you, you inspire me so much not only with your impeccable sense of style, but with your happy positive vibes and genuine kindness!
    Thank you! <3
    Love,
    Stella

February 7, 2018 at 8:00 am

Thank you gorgeous Stella for your kind words as you truly inspire me 😍, i am glad you felt that way 😍
    I love your modesty and I wish you a safe delivery baby❤
    Have a beautiful day dear !
    Xox😘

February 7, 2018 at 8:02 am

Thank you beautiful Ana ! And yes sometimes one word can change a destination or your attitude towards something ❤
    Have a beautiful colorful day gorgeous!
    Xox😘

19. Renia
    February 8, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Such a perfect outfit and I love your “Happy” bag – it makes you happy just by looking at it. 🙂
    As always your photos are breathtaking and mesmerizing!!
    Have a lovely day dear
    Kisses
    Renia

20. avry
    February 11, 2018 at 1:15 pm

This was such a fun post! I agree people often complicate life and the simplest things. The best things in life are free and come from happiness. I wish more people thought like you the world would be such a better place! I love your outfit you are pictured wearing the love printed on the back of your tights are the best idea e-ver!

February 12, 2018 at 6:22 pm

So glad to read this Avry, I am really happy you like it! Thanks for stopping by 😘
    Have a wonderful day beautiful!
    Xox😘

February 12, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I am happy it made you feel that way Renia, it is one of my favourite bags as it holds such powerful meaning all day long 😘
    Have a wonderful day beautiful!
    Xox😘