Lifestyle

The mail room!

Never have I imagined that a pink place can make me so happy, just found my new favorite spot in Sharjah. The mail room restaurant is definitely a must see place!!! Loved the originality of its concept, i mean it’s literally a mail room restaurant!!! At the front of the shop, you will find a red mailbox hanged on a white brick wall next to the pink shutter windows and a pink front door porch. Moreover, I loved the fact that they have lockers and you can surprise your loved one with a gift and hand them the key to the locker. The interior of the cafe is vintage-inspired using wooden cladding and pink velvet on the walls and banquette chairs. I really  loved their collections of old antiques, such as the active Gramophone that is playing music out loud, the classic typewriter and the old fashioned telephone. The team are extremely friendly, wearing purple uniform as the “Grand Budapest Hotel” movie.  I honestly tried their coffee and desert called ” Secret garden“, an arrangement of cotton candy and ice-cream decorated with butterflies. Not to mention they have breakfast served with their cool tray that comes in the shape of bed so basically it is breakfast in bed!  I would definitely go back and try their plates as they look very delicious on the photos.

When it comes to fashion, sometimes we hesitate between what to wear and what not to wear.

And one of these indecisive decisions is camouflage outfits, whether to match by mixing in patterns or colors. I honestly get scared if I over exaggerate the outfit to the extent it won’t be pleasing to the eye. So, always bear in mind the phrase “How much is too much?”. The tricks to this gorgeous outfit is that I picked from Twinset a saturated set of one tone of color which is nude baby pink and one pattern of embroidery. The baby pink outfit matched perfectly with The mail room restaurant. I could have worn any other shirt color to break the outfit but I still went for this blanc case shirt that has the same embroidery pattern as the jacket and the pants. So far, this is my favorite outfit as the lace is one of the most delicate fabric that brings out femininity and the casted silhouettes of the jacket are still ladylike. Especially when I coupled them with my nude heels with golden strap around the ankle and twirled my silk Dior scarf around the handle of my Celine bag and stuffed it with fresh tulips which wrapped up the whole outfit nicely. When it comes to accessories I tend to be very minimalistic. I wore my Dior stud rose gold pearl earrings with my everyday purple stone ring and added my recent purchase of the latest collection of diamond snowflakes bracelet and ring from Carolina Herrera.

” HAPPINESS IS…. receiving unexpected mail.”

” Secret: (noun)  something you tell everybody to tell nobody.”

Location: The mail room, Sharjah

Photos by: Mohammad Al Farran

1. marwa ezz
    January 11, 2018 at 11:50 am

This is definitely one of the best posts i’ve seen so far💕💕the place is unbelievably beautiful with alllll its details and colors and staff I definitely should pass by there soon😍 and the outfit is simply going along with this whole beautiful mood and place , perfect choices of the colors, materials, accessories and details💕💕 keep us always updated with the beautiful outfits and tips💕💕

January 11, 2018 at 11:56 am

Thank you marwa 💜, it is definitely one of favorite new spots and i shall take you one day to have coffee or even dine.😍
    Have a great weekend my dear💜
    XoX😘

3. Yara N
    January 11, 2018 at 12:22 pm

I love the place… oh my god it’s such a pleasant place. I will definitely drop a hint to my boyfriend so we could have a date there! Thank you Sarah for sharing that joyful place!

I’m so interested to visit twinset also, it seems that they have beautiful outfits that compliment the body in an elegant way! Correct me if I’m wrong, you wore an outfit from there before, didn’t you?

Keep it up, you just encourage and motivate everyone to try on whatever you recommend!

4. Amina
    January 11, 2018 at 2:12 pm

WHOA! I absolutely love the interior design and the concept of this Cafe. It’s hidden treasure to find such a vintage place in this modern era and your outfit blends in perfectly within the pastel color scheme of the interior. Also I love how the lace works makes the hooded jacket look so feminine

5. Tara
    January 11, 2018 at 3:23 pm

I had no idea such a place existed in Sharjah. The place looks so unique and different, it is such a nice new and different concept. It really makes me feel like going there.
    Thank you for the very interesting post 🙂

6. OMNIA
    January 11, 2018 at 6:11 pm

وااااااو المكان روعة، اول مرة اسمع فيه. حبيت فكرة انو ممكن افاجئ شخص بهدية مثلا واخبيها في الخرانة.

والاكتر حبيت الطقم والتفاصيل اللي ضفتيها عليه. اللون مناسب وناعم وراقي جداً. والاكسسوارات رقيقة وراقية.

والاحلى ابتسامتك حبيبتي سارة. اللي بتمد بالامل والطاقة الايجابية والتفاؤل.

شكراً لانك شاركتينا تجربتك.

7. Bozena K.
    January 11, 2018 at 6:33 pm

This stuff is super cute! Basically, a place made for Instagram! I also love the jewellery <3

January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I Was glad to find The mail room boutique restaurant and cafe, loved their interior as well it is a perfect place to have coffee.
    And the lace jacket with its hood is my favourite piece from Twinset😍

Have a great weekend beautiful 💗

January 12, 2018 at 9:01 am

Thank you Sweetheart for your kind words💝,
    The mail room boutique restaurant and cafe is a must visit place! I am sure you will enjoy your time there😍

Have a great weekend beautiful 💗

January 12, 2018 at 9:16 am

The mail room is such a dreamy place to be😍
    And since two year back when i first saw that snowflakes existed, it became one of my favourite symbols, so i couldn’t resist not to wear them ❄
    Have a beautiful weekend 💜

January 12, 2018 at 9:26 am

I am sure you will love the place, and haha yes you make give him a hint.💌
    About Twinset you can find their branch in Abudhabi mall, and yes the green dress with the hood and the lace at bottom was also from twinset,it is my favourite dress for this season.💗
    Have a great weekend doll💗

12. avry
    January 13, 2018 at 12:58 pm

I loved everything about this post! Your nails how they were different colors, your detailing of the place, the details in your outfit. I MEAN ALL OF IT! You picked the perfect outfit to visit that place in. The lace detailing was so feminine as was The Mailrooom. If I’m ever in Dubai, I will come back to your blog to make sure I eat/drink at these tasty places.

January 15, 2018 at 6:45 pm

Thank you Avry for you kind beautiful words,💕
    I couldn’t be any happier, trying a beautiful place that matches perfectly with my outfits.💓
    Have a great week gorgeous
    XoX😘