Style

Velvet dominating fall 2017!

2017 has come to an end, leaving headlines for the coming years in fashion industry guidelines.

Major trend inspirations were elaborated this year, the revolution of mixing trends were incredible.

Such as the inspiration from nature’s beauty, like the revolution and renewal of the double G logo of Gucci, the use of metallic textiles ,the fishnets materials, the socks boots trend…. All of them leading to empowering woman by letting her express herself in outfits such as the campaign of Dior “We are all feminist”. The designers were able to transform the designs of everyday looks, to something divine and more appealing.

And surprisingly women’s suit was a major comeback, as well as the velvet trend dominating fall 2017.

Whenever a girl chooses an outfit, she is really selecting an armor.

A girl’s closet is filled with different armors just waiting to be worn by their warrior to face up the battle field of everyday’s life.

Every girl has definitely some favorite pieces in her closet that helped her bring her A-game to work or for any important affair. And if anyone asks, tell them your closet  is your weapon that you use to become a better version of yourself. It’s no secret that sometimes what we wear has power over our performance.

Material such as velvet is nothing but a rich luxury fabric, especially when it is not a basic black and bold blue or pink color. I myself, wore my suit with this limited edition classic shirt from Claudie Pierlot and I simply couldn’t resist all the feminism details such as the pearls, ruffles and lace, as a perfect combo for a perfect art piece.

“ The spirit of a warrior resides within you”

1. MJ
    November 21, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Yes, please!. You are wearing this look. Love it
    And those trends, I enjoyed all of them. I played around with a few of them too 🙂
    Thanks hun for this look.

M | http://www.mojintouch.com

November 23, 2017 at 4:04 am

Honestly i can not wait for next year in regards to fashion 😍
    Have a beautiful weekend ahead

XoXo

3. Renia
    November 23, 2017 at 2:59 pm

That velvet set that you are wearing is absolutely stunning!! 🙂
    Love the colour of your blazer- so beautiful!
    I wish Laduree was closer to where I am…I would be there probably every day! 🙂
    Amazing photos as always :))
    Kisses
    Renia

4. Marwa
    November 25, 2017 at 10:26 pm

One of my favorite colors in velvet is this beautiful navy blue <3 and adding your beautiful touches in the accessories and the classic blouse made the whole outfit simply amazing <3 thank you for providing us with these elegant tips! 😉

5. avry
    November 27, 2017 at 2:15 am

I seriously love your entire closet! You have the cutest clothes and I love how you style them all! I also love the locations you find for your pictures they’re so feminine and so you. That two piece blazer is perfect for the holidays coming up.

November 27, 2017 at 4:22 am

You reminded me of my first stop to Laduree, which was in Paris 2012 and since then i could not stop craving for their macaroons, luckily they open here in Dubai😍
    And i definitely fell in love with this velvet suit, the color is just perfect for the fall season💜

XoXo

November 27, 2017 at 4:34 am

i really appreciate your kind words, i am into collecting unique pieces
    that can match with so many other different things depends on the occasion.😍

XoXo

November 27, 2017 at 6:39 am

I couldn’t take my eyes from the details and the textile of the shirt 💜 a love at first sight😍
    And i can not overstate how comfortable the velvet suit is 😍 just perfect for this fall💜

XoXo