Lifestyle

Cappadocia- Turkey

Worth waking up every sunrise of your holiday!

Many consider September as the end of summer and the start of a new chapter. I personally take this month to reorganize my thoughts, set my new goals and plan my holidays. Planning my holidays ahead of the year give me an up-lift and enhance my performance as I know all my dedicated efforts and hard work in the year to come will be rewarded by fulfilling my love for traveling. One of the destinations I had chosen for that year turned out to be one to remember for the rest of my life. Cappadocia is most certainly a place I strongly suggest adding to the list! I can’t help but find my self so cheerful when writing about this experience as the words are taking me back down that magical place.

Cappadocia is a region of exceptional natural wonders dating back to 3 million years ago.The formation of the unusual landscape was the result of frequent eruptions of the three volcanoes surrounding the region. The aftermath of these massive volcanic eruptions shaped these valleys and contributed to the remarkable rock formations that can be located in some areas, known as the “Fairy Chimneys”. Do not worry, the volcanoes are now dead ! 😀

As the rock below the top layer of basalt is extremely soft, it can be easily carved. Communities took advantage of this to make their homes, churches and even whole cities under the ground as some Christians historically hid from foreign attacks.

How Did I plan it ?

Step 1:

Dealt with a travel agency named TAYF TOURS. A guy from the bureau, named Mr.Hakan DURSUN facilitated all the plans for the four days stay. The plan was completely comprehensive and included pretty much everything. The international and domestic flights, hotels, transportation, day-tour activities, in addition to the specific activities such as the two hours horseback riding during sunset and air balloon flights were all included.  MrHakan was also kind and patient enough to keep me well informed with all the details and up to date with all the information.

Step 2:

The hotel we decided to stay were the museum hotel and Sultan cave suite.

The museum hotel was truly one of the best experiences ever, it was my first time i sleep in a cave room. Cannot even describe how pleased i was whether from the excellent facilities of the staff or portray our suite room with its beautiful grand bathroom design and the fact i have my own garden with blossom flowers and a superb landscape view . it was the perfect  escape that we really needed from all the busy year.  Especially when we tried the Spa, massaging with an open view , my eyes couldn’t rest from the details of this magical place. Can you imagine to cross walk through golden fish!  Moreover as for the transportation everything was properly arranged on time, we never felt the need of anything.

As for Sultan cave, the hotel had another sensation for its coziness. And it was a perfect 10 min walk to the Souk where you will definitely  get lost with all the displayed  handmade carpets and jewelry designs.  I really recommend to stay in Sultan cave suite more than a day, as for you to have the chance to catch up the air balloon scenery each sunrise . Luckily the hotel has the prefect geographical spot  catching the dawn, where the hotel management is kind enough in preparing a set in their grand terrace,  before sunrise for a perfect photo shoot .

Step 3:

For the Hot-air ballooning, i can’t even begin to explain how thrilled i was, it will be definitely one of my favorite moments of all time. Cannot thank enough Universal balloon team for giving us such an exclusive and safe flight, a day-dream experience to cherish it forever. Felt like the luckiest girl ever, enjoying the scenery of God’s nature creations of the valley while absorbing the golden rays and feeling the beautiful breeze.

My only advice is to always book it earlier  as it is fully booked and two days before your travel, where it can be cancelled anytime due to weather condition.

1. Amina
    October 26, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Oh my goodness! First of all I love all the patterns and colours of the carpets, I want to sketch and paint them on a canvas, second of all the Muesuem Hotel is something I thought exists only in dreams and I am quite surprised to see it in real, looks out of this world and last but not least THE HOT AIR balloon ride sounds like just the adventure I am looking
    MashahAllah I am very happy you got to visit these places and Thank you for caring to share all the details. It has definitely moved to top, on my list of places to visit.

October 29, 2017 at 11:42 am

I am very pleased to hear that, it makes me happy to be able to share these beautiful moments that i got the change to experience!
    It is truly a magical place ♡
    And i will definitely recommend everyone to add it on their bucket list. A Memory that will be cherished for a lifetime.

XoXo

3. Marwa Ezzeldin
    October 31, 2017 at 8:01 am

I don’t know from where to start, from commenting about the beautiful outfits, or the perfect views or the power of nature that takes us to another world. Honestly, I did not know that such a place exists and it is unbelievably beautiful with all its facilities and details which you mentioned. Manyyy thanks for sharing such an informative article which we will definitely encourage us to explore this place one day <3 <3

4. Stella
    October 31, 2017 at 12:13 pm

What a magnificent pot and photos my dear! You make owe want to disappear there for a romantic getaway with my husband! The photo with the air balloons and carpets are breathtaking!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration and have a great week 🙂
    Stella

November 1, 2017 at 5:33 am

I am extremely happy to hear that!
    It is truly a magical place, and i really advice everyone one to add Cappadocia to their bucket list 💕
    The experience of the Air-balloon was unreal💓 Even the scenery of each sunrise from the hotels we stayed in 😍
    XoXo

November 1, 2017 at 5:38 am

So Happy to hear that Marwa! Thank you for you kind words and consistent support 😍
    You guys make me wanna share more about what this beautiful world has to offer💓
    And Would love to see you visiting Cappadocia one day 💚
    Xoxo

7. Dee
    November 1, 2017 at 7:19 am

Wow! The photos are incredible and I really want to visit Cappadocia now! Looks like you had a great time 🙂

November 1, 2017 at 10:20 am

Thank you Dana💓 You should certainly add it to your bucket list😍
    One of the best trip I’ve ever had, even-tough it was planned in a short notice but we definitely had a blast💙
    It is truly a magical place.

XoXo

9. Bozena K
    November 3, 2017 at 2:52 pm

What a beautiful trip! I love the hotel – will definitely stay there when I go ;))

November 4, 2017 at 5:15 am

Thank you Bozena, i am certain you gonna love this place😍
    XoXo

11. Soofy yousef
    November 4, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Sara creative ideas & creative girl for ever.. good luck dear , I hope to be more & more famous with your fresh brein you are great girl and with all my love for you and for your work

12. Renia
    November 13, 2017 at 2:42 pm

I am obsessed with your photos and your style!
    I do not think I can describe what I see better than #photogoals!!
    I’m in love with your blog! 🙂

Kisses
    Renia

November 14, 2017 at 4:12 am

Thank you Sweetie, your words means a lot to me💛
    I am really glad you feel that way😍

XoXo

14. Daiana
    November 16, 2017 at 4:25 pm

This is such a dreamy place, definitely on my bucket list!

Thank you for sharing the exact steps you took in planning your trip, I’ll definitely keep these in mind.

Kisses, Sara! xx

November 18, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Thank you Daiana, I am so grateful to feel that i might have helped you.💚

XoXo