I have already introduced you to Chia pudding on my recent post. Chia pudding with berry smoothie make a perfect choice for a delicious healthy breakfast, and i it will take you only few minutes to prepare it!Where i mentioned previously the benefits of the chia seeds, that despite its tiny size, they are among the most nutritious foods. They are highly loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids , fiber and protein.
Find below instruction details!
– 1 cup coconut milk (or any milk of choice).
– 3 tbp of Chia Seeds.
– 1/2 vanilla extract.
– 1 tbs of honey (or sub any sweetener)
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder (Optional).
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and honey together in a bowl . Let it set in refrigerator overnight. Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled.
- To stick the fig layers on the side of the jar, cut the fig really thin slices and make sure the glass is dry.
- Layer chia pudding as desired.
- Add the berry yogurt smoothie. (That will be prepared on the spot. Find recipe below)
- Top with fresh fruit (blueberries) and edible flowers.
Berry yogurt smoothie:
– 1 cups of frozen berry mix.
– 1/2 cup of frozen banana.
– 1/2 cup yogurt.
– 1/2 cup milk.
– 1 tbs of honey (Optional).
Put all above ingredients of the berry yogurt smoothie in the blender;
- First add the Frozen mix berries that consists of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. In addition add the frozen banana. (The mix berries and banana will add natural sweetness to your smoothie, you can always have the option to add a spoon of honey if you want to).
- Then Add the yogurt, and about 1/2 cup milk to the blender. The yogurt and the Milk add tons of protein to your smoothie and give a creamy, thick consistency.
- Blend well all ingredients. (You can always drizzle milk, as needed, until desired smoothie texture is achieved).
Note: Couldn’t be any happier when I found out about an online website here in Dubai where I could purchase these gorgeous edible flowers. But as beautiful as they are, they are really fragile and can not handle high temperatures. You should store them in a refrigerator and would want to use them as soon as you take them out. To avoid having them crushed it’s better using a plastic container rather than a plastic bag to store them.
Photos by: tzesikailiovitsphotography