Yes! it will take you 5 min to prepare the edible orchid chia pudding with kiwis.
Keep it overnight, and tuck your self in ready for your beauty sleep to wake up to this delicious healthy breakfast.
Despite the tiny size of the chia seeds, they are among the most nutritious foods . They are highly loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids , fiber and protein.
Find below instruction details!
– 1 cup coconut milk (or any milk of choice).
– 3 tbp of Chia Seeds.
– 1/2 vanilla extract.
– 1 tbs of honey (or sub any sweetener)
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder (Optional).
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and honey together in a bowl . Let it set in refrigerator overnight. Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled. To obtain the color layers as per photo, i just used a gel food coloring paste. After mixing the ingredients, i divided them into 3 different bowls and added a tsp of the the paste of each color and blend it really well.
- To stick the kiwi on the side of the jar, cut the kiwi really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Layer chia pudding evenly.
- Top with fresh fruit (blueberries) and edible orchid flowers.
Note: Couldn’t be any happier when I found out about an online website here in Dubai where I could purchase these gorgeous edible flowers. But as beautiful as they are, they are really fragile and can not handle high temperatures. You should store them in a refrigerator and would want to use them as soon as you take them out. To avoid having them crushed it’s better using a plastic container rather than a plastic bag to store them.
Photos by: tzesikailiovitsphotography