If you think oatmeal makes for a boring breakfast, let me CHANGE YOUR MIND !
This healthy whole grain lowers cholesterol, burns fat, and fills you with fiber, folate, and potassium.
Personally having just plain oats feels a bit too dry so I like to add delicious toppings such as the below that will promote your productive life in may ways:
– Mangoes taste so good that people forget they are also healthy! Mangoes contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits which have this healthful quality such as papayas. Mangoes also have fiber that helps digestion.
– Blueberries are known as a “superfood” because they are low in calories but high in nutrients and incredibly good for you. As they are so tasty and convenient,many people consider blueberries to be their favorite fruit.
– Dried cranberries contain the same nutrients as fresh cranberries.Dried cranberries have antioxidants that can help reduce inflammation and it also cuts the risk of chronic health problems such as heart disease and cancer.
– Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. Lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure, and lower cholesterol levels are some of the health benefits of almonds. Almonds can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
– Honey contains a lot of vitamins and minerals such as Calcium and Iron. Usually I take a spoon of honey everyday morning, as my mom always says honey is the cure of everything; it is an excellent ergogenidaid (enhancing physical performance) and helps in boosting it.
Find below instruction details!
You might find yourself surprised as how easy Oatmeal is to prepare!
- Add 3 Table spoon of Whole grain in a pot of boiled Water. Keep stirring , eventually you will observe the oatmeal will begin to absorb the water and thicken.
Cook the oatmeal for about five minutes, or until you get the texture and consistency you want.
- You can customize your oatmeal by adding ingredients such as;
Mangoes, blueberries, dried cranberries, almond and honey.
You can easily skin a batch of almonds and it only takes few minutes.
1.Place your raw almonds into the boiling water. Let them boil for exactly one minute not more.
2.Drain the almonds immediately in a strainer and rinse them with cold water to cool them.
3.Use your fingers to gently squeeze the almonds and loosen the skin from them.
4.Before Grinding The almonds i like to roast it on a pan for two minutes just when about you start having a beautiful smell and a golden look.
Photos by: tzesikailiovitsphotography